AAPG Wiki is an open access resource designed specifically for the petroleum geosciences community. It is publicly accessible and publicly editable. It is maintained by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, an international association of technical professionals. You can reach the AAPG at:
- 1444 S Boulder
- Tulsa, OK 74119
- Phone: 1 918 584-2555
- Toll Free US & Canada: 1 800 364 2274
Since its founding in 1917, the American Association of Petroleum Geologists has been a pillar of the world-wide scientific community. The original purpose of AAPG, to foster scientific research, to advance the science of geology, to promote technology, and to inspire high professional conduct, still guides the Association today. Currently the world's largest professional geological society with over 30,000 members, AAPG provides publications, conferences, and educational opportunities to geoscientists and disseminates the most current geological information available to the general public.
- See a list of all pages in the main namespace of the wiki.
- See the most recent changes to the wiki.
- Visit your User page — you can do whatever you like there, it's your personal page.
- Play in the Sandbox — you can do whatever you like there, but it might not last.
- Get help with editing and our house style.
Find out more
Questions, concerns, requests — email@example.com